Secondary & Further Education

Secondary School

For advice on Dyslexia in children, please visit the following website:


Further Education

Further Education colleges will have disability advisors who can provide you help with all aspects of support and can discuss your individual needs. It is helpful if you contact the disability advisors as soon as you accept your place and, if you are concerned about disclosing your Dyslexia, the advisor can provide confidential advice.

For more information please follow these links: