Personal Development Course
The aim of the course is to help individuals gain insight into their own dyslexia and empower the person to work with their dyslexia in planning their future.
The course involves:
- Mapping out your own unique profile of strengths and weaknesses
- Looking at how dyslexia may have affected family and relationships
- Sources of support within work and education
- Learning strategies and techniques
- Technology solutions
- Setting goals for the future
The course equips candidates with the information and techniques they need in order to work with their dyslexia in achieving their goals in life.
Dyslexia & AD(H)D maps
To view some of the personal maps our clients have created during the course, please click on a thumbnail to view each map.
24 Edward Pavilion,
Tel: 0151 709 0545
Helpline: 0800 077 8763